Friday, August 18, 2006

Technical Notes from the Overlord


My trusty editors continue to be rather concerned about my Internetal confusion. Thus, we had another technological intervention at JBB World HQ yesterday. And because my Body is your Body and I'd hate for you to miss out on any of the wonders of our collective Body, here are some of my notes from the meeting (and be sure to check out our prior intervention for the answers to any other questions you might have)...

* DON’T MISS A POST-DATE! (DATING CAN BE ROUGH!)
Sometimes the post-collegiate, pre-professional twenty-something lives of my trusty editors or the post-collegiate, pre-professional, twenty-something lives of our JBB writers get the best of them and they are not able to post new articles every day. However, they are clever minx, my trusty editors, and they've been known to post-date articles. So always scroll down or you might miss something splendiferous.

* FOR SOME PEOPLE, JBB APPEARS AS JUST ONE POST!
And you people must be thinking What a dinky business this whole Jack Black's Body is! Psahw! In fact, JBB is not a dinky business but an extensive collection of fascinating articles covering thrilling topics that are somehow falling by the wayside on particular browsers (most often those of the Internet Explorer persuasion). If you are a computerly-minded person and know why this might be, my trusty editors would love you forever if you'd tell them. Until then, Internet Explorers, bear with us!

* I CAN STILL COMMENT! It seems that many of our lovely readers are unaware of the comment feature. I love comments. I live for comments. I sneak out of bed in the dead of night just to check comments. So send me some lovin’! Just click on the COMMENTS link at the bottom of each post and create a Blogger account (and this does not mean you'll be forced to have a blog) to join in the JBB chatter. Come one, come all.

* QUESTIONS? You, too, can have a voice in our JBB World HQ staff meetings! Just send me your questions or comments at jackblacksbody@gmail.com and I’ll bring them up at the round table.

That's it, folks. My Body lain bare.
Big hug, little kiss, bigger hug,
Jables

(and a peck on the cheek from Croftie and Oline)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home