Monday, June 12, 2006

Technical Notes from the Overlord


My technological incompetence has finally been revealed. Turns out I had no idea how to use JBB! So my trusty editors staged an intervention. "Jack, you need to see the wonders of JBB," they said, and steered me to the office computer.

And wondrous it is! Did you know you can leave comments? Or that there are links to various oddities? Our little training session has left me amazed by the wonders of my own body. Just to keep all my most beloved rocking readers in the know, I figured I'd pass along the word...

* I CAN COMMENT! Just click on the COMMENTS link at the bottom of each post and create a Blogger account to join in the JBB chatter. Come one, come all. Though I would request that you create an account and not post as Annoynmous. It's so annoying when my editors sit around the office all day wondering, "Who the hell is that?!"

* I CAN EMAIL POSTS! One quick click on the little envelope icon at the bottom of each post allows you to pass on the JBB love throughout your office or throughout the world. Don't be stingy with your Friday Hoff.

* THERE ARE LINKS! My trusty editors are crafty minx and often intersperse links to MySpace profiles, photographs, and other websites, so be sure to click on the text shaded in blue or you'll miss out on all kinds of fabulousness.

* I CAN READ MORE! The Read More! link takes me straight to the full post, so I can quickly scan through JBB's main body and select the articles I want to read in full. However, because my trusty editors have yet to become html masters, sometimes there isn't more to read. So it's like a guessing game, which is really pretty rocking.

* I CAN JOIN JBB ON MYSPACE! I have put my Body on MySpace ((www.myspace.com/jackblacksbody) so I can have close personal contact with my many, many lovely post-collegiate, pre-professional twenty-something fans (and all you other people). So please add me, message me, comment on me and tell me how much you love my Body. It's all yours.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger oline said...

it was so forward-thinking of him to take to the street with his new-found techie skills. so we could just pop out and snap the most dang perfectest picture.

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Les Savy Ferd said...

he looks like a hobbit. He has several friends.

Monday, June 12, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your body jack! ehehe.
Put more of the hoff on there too!
eheh.

Alison x

Sunday, June 25, 2006 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home