Monday, January 22, 2007

The Friday... Hutch?

Dear Hutch,
When my trusty editor Oline was but a wee minx, she wanted nothing in the world but to marry you. Then you went and accidentally offed yourself in an erotic adventure gone awry and that kind of killed the dream.

And yet... the dream could live on at JBB. Because nothing will come between me and my One True Man Love- not even death. Thus, you are still a viable contender and undoubtedly have my trusty editor Oline's vote (and Croftie's by extension- since those girls always stick together). I don't know about my hot wife though. She's not too keen on sexy ghosts.
XO!
Jables

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger oline said...

screw ken. hutch was always the man of my barbies' dreams.

Friday, January 26, 2007 9:54:00 PM  
Blogger Acer Negundo said...

I wanted to bear his children.

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger oline said...

see. i knew we were kindred spirits.

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home